Who could deny it? Rhianna’s look here is fabulous! Follow these 10 steps to achieve a similar yet easy look with the same sexy effect!
1. Always practice good skin care! In other words, don’t sleep in makeup, cleanse and moisturize daily, and find a good exfoliator (scrubs are awesome), peel and mask to use weekly. Following these tips at a minimal should yield better skin results within 60 days of regular use regardless of brand used.
2. Start with a medium – full coverage foundation. Apply to the entire face.
3. Apply concealer just below the eyes and use your forefinger to draw it down so it sits on the upper cheek bones
4. Using a highlighting setting powder, apply to the T-Zone, that is, down the bridge of the nose, the upper cheek bone, just below the cheek bone and middle of the forehead. If you have bad acne on the center of your forehead, I recommend using a setting powder without a highlight. Highlight means to raise or “highlight” an area, so although you do want to get the look, you don’t want to draw attention to imperfections.
5. Using brow powder and an angled brush, fill in your brow’s empty spaces, no need to create a false brow, just enhance what you already have. If you have untamed brows or overly arched brows, go for a stronger brow but use a very light stroke of the pencil to keep the natural look. Finish the brow by brushing the hairs upward with clear brow gel. I use Maybelline’s! It’s cheap and gets the job done!
6. Using your favorite bronzer, sweep across the apples of the cheeks using it as blush. Once you see a color difference, draw the look together by taking a larger brush and pulling the product from the cheeks around the entire face. This way, your entire face will glow, but it wont look like your extremely brown or too bronzy.
7. Using a lip liner that matches the color of your outer lip line perfectly, trace your lips. Fill in with your favorite nude pink glittery lip gloss.
8. Find your favorite, believable lash! To apply for an all day lasting method, apply DUO Individual Lash Adhesive to the lash line and the glue directly to the lash strip; wait 25 seconds before merging them, ensuring the ends are secure on the eyelid.
9. Using black mascara, gently sweep across your bottom lashes. This will create an “every lash for itself” kind of look. Then use the mascara to blend your natural lashes at the top into the false strip lashes.
10. Finally use a colorless powder like Ben Nye’s White or NYX Cosmetic’s HD Illuminating powder to sweep the entire face. I especially like using this product under the eye over top of concealer to prevent the product from creasing. The powder is colorless, but will leave the face set and flawless.
Good Luck! And Don’t Forget to Leave Comments Below or on Instagram @BBBeautyDC !!