Talk about effortless beauty! J. Lo rocked it at last night’s Grammy’s! Replicate this look by following these few steps!
1. After your favorite primer, foundation, concealer, and powder and blush has been applied, Apply Laura Mercier’s Bronzer for an all over glowing, sultry look.
2. Next, Apply Your favorite demure brown eye shadow to the lids of your eye for a subtle smokey eye. I love Urban Decay’s Naked Palette.
3. Now time for the fun part, the eye liner! Use Maybelline’s Line Definer Liquid Eye Liner to trace the inner line of the top and bottom lid beginning from the inner corner and tracing it around the entire eye. Be sure to stay on the inner lash line for a more piercing look. Once you’ve traced the eye completely, draw the inner-corner line in a bit, to create a more defined eye shape. Repeat on the other eye.
4. Now its time to pucker up! Apply your favorite coral tone-nude lipstick. I prefer MAC Cosmetic’s Cremesheen Peach Blossom for a smooth and shiny, kissable lip.
5. Next, apply your favorite nude-peach lip liner, in a slightly darker tone that the actual lipstick. I use Rimmel London’s Lasting Finish Pencil Lip Liner; lasts super long and is very inexpensive.
6. Finally spray MAC Cosmetic’s Rose Fix Spray around the entire face, approximately 3 sprays, about 10- 12 inches away from your face for the dewy, youthful look J. Lo has. Wait a minute or so, and voila! You’ve got J.Lo’s Show-Stopping Grammy Look!